Please read the links provided for the full version which provide all our legal documents, these documents govern all our policies, these all comply with the current legal regulations under UK Data Protection Act 2018.
• We do not sell your personal data to anyone
• We only know and hold information about you that you share by visiting our website, buying any of our services and information you post in our members Facebook and Instagram groups
• We do not collect any of your personal information from any third parties, so it is completely up to you to decide what you want to share. You can use our website under a pseudonym, for instance.
• When you use our website, even if you are not logged in, we receive some personal information from you like the type of device you are using and your IP address
• You are free to opt in and out of any communication we send you, update your account details, or delete it entirely at any time*
• *If you want to retain lifetime access to your learning zone we recommend you keep your account open until you no longer require this access
• If you click on any links to other third parties, you need to read their privacy policies as they will be applicable if you connect to their site
To keep your data safe ensure you:
• Do not post anything on our website, social media, private groups, or other public areas if you do not want anyone to share it or use it. People in the group should comply with the group rules in our Facebook groups, this includes respecting people’s privacy. Refer to the Facebook group rules for more details when you join any of our Facebook groups or pages
• Keep all your password and login details safe and do not share them with anyone. If you lose your device or devices, ensure your saved login details are not compromised
This privacy notice provides information on how Genzy Talent Academy processes your personal data when you visit our website to purchase a product or service.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. No one under the age of 16 should use this website or our services.
Important information and who we are
Genzy Talent Academy is a trading name of Solutions2Success Ltd. This site is operated by Solutions2Success Ltd., (“Solutions2Success” "We" “Us”), refer to the owner of the website.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06453938 and have our registered office at C/O Beckingtons Limited, 2 Clifton Moor Business Village, James Nicolson Link, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 4XG.
To contact us email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Solutions2Success Ltd (“Solutions2Success”) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact the data protection manager.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Solutions2Success Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Solutions2Success Ltd., c/o Beckingtons Limited, 2 Clifton Moor Business Village, James Nicolson Link, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 4XG.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender. Other information requested on any subscriber forms such as country location and stage in your success journey
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. This is securely stored with industry leading payment gateway providers. Woo Commerce and Stripe
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data about you. This is for the purpose of providing services to you.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
To register you as a new customer
To process and deliver your order
To manage your relationship with us
To provide you training, courses and membership services
To improve the services, we provide to you
To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
To improve our website, products/services, marketing, or customer relationships
To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with external third parties for the purpose of managing our relationship with you and for processing orders and any payments. We will not sell your data to anyone. Refer to third party section for more details. In such cases we will remain the data controller of your data.
Here is a list of third-party providers we will share your information with, if necessary:
• Microsoft, to deliver our non-newsletter e-mails, e.g. when we respond to your messages. Again, we will also collect information regarding e-mail delivery and opening rates to improve deliverability
• Stripe, Woo Commerce and PayPal, to process payments and conduct anti-fraud checks. Here are links to Stripe’s , PayPal’s and Woo Commerce privacy policies.
• Google to analyse the behaviour of our visitors as well as to host our website
We have listed our third-party providers here to be as transparent as possible. In practice, “sharing” is a very generous term when it comes to us transferring your information outside our company. We always transfer as little data as we can, also encrypting it where possible. For instance, our e-mail service provider would need to know your e-mail address to deliver a password recovery link.
We may transfer, store, and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area for the purpose of managing our relationship with you and processing orders and any payments. We will not sell your data to anyone.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following personal data control mechanisms:
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Data security & your passwords
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. Do not share such information with anyone as whoever has it will have full access to all your information on our website. If you lose your device or take it in for repair we recommend you delete any passwords saved in your browsers or lock them down. This is in addition to any other best practice security measures you have or will put in place.
Some of our articles and website sections contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those websites.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. We will retain all financial (transactional) data for 7 years of you requesting to close your account with us in case you need to recall this information. As you have lifetime access to your learning zone for any courses you gain we will retain any data relating to your learning zone access, courses etc until you inform us to delete and deny you access to these areas.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Internal Third Parties
There are no other companies associated with Solutions2Success Ltd. Genzy Talent Academy is a trading name of Solutions2Success Ltd.
External Third Parties
• Service providers acting as processors who provide IT, payment, and system administration services.
• Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers based in who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Your legal rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
• If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
• Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
• Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
• You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.