We all love a good inspirational story and we all love KFC! Check out this 2-minute fun, inspirational and well-crafted video that tells you about the king of chicken and how he succeeded.
Click on the title below to see the video:
Inspo story of Colonel Saunders
Snapshot of his life, the video is brilliant at helping you visualise how this man overcame adversity to be the star he is today!
At 5 his father died.
– At 16 he quit studying.
– By age 17 he already lost more than 4 jobs.
– At 18 he got married.
– Between ages 18 and 22, he worked as a driver and failed.
– He joined the army and was rejected.
– At 25 his wife left him and took his daughter
– At 65 he retired.
– On the first day of his retirement the government gave him $ 105 Realizing that he couldn’t keep himself thinking about killing himself because he had a life full of failures. He sat under a tree to write his Testament but realized there was something he hadn’t done yet, and that was Cooking! With the dollars the government gave him, he bought himself a fryer, made fried chicken using a recipe his grandmother taught him and sold it door to door in his village.
At the age of 88 Colonel Sanders, founder of KFC was a billionaire.
Belief, hope and resilience will keep you going through the tough times. We hope to goodness you do not have this much bad luck in your life! Keep believing 😊
If you are interested in setting up a business or side-hustle and you want to avoid these traps and make your business a success, check out our Kickstart your business course here: